GS Gathering at Cala Galera in Italy

Feel free to post here if you know about any interesting or relevant gatherings, especially involving Grand Soleil sailboats.
choel

Postby choel » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Just got this email from my broker who sold e my GS and he also called to say that anyone interessted can call him. Number is in the end of the post.
Translated from google translate with some fix from me.

"Dearest Shipowner Grand Soleil,
Wiith renewed pride and great pleasure that Pierservice, Cantiere del Pardo and CNVA (Nautical Club and the Argentario Sailing) Le announce that this year the Grand Soleil Cup will be held in Cala Galera, with new dates: 30 April to May 3 pv
Will once again be the party of US GS owners, the opportunity to find ourselves together and enjoy three days on our beautiful boats sailing between Argentario, Giglio and Giannutri!
We expect an even broader participation than last year, so it will be important that your entries are received as soon as possible to CNVA, enabling the optimization of the moorings.
Will be admitted to the event all categories: IRC / ORC divided into Regatta and Great Cruise (only main and jib) and, for those who are totally devoid of certificate, no problem: take part in category Veleggiata (only main and jib), with compensation according to LFT (overall length).
Enclosed is the notice / notice of the event, which allows already now to perfect his registration with the CNVA.
Do not hesitate to call us or the Secretary of CNVA for any clarification,
Certain to see her on the starting line of the GS CUP 2015
Good Wind!
Pierfrancesco Costagliola and Philip Martini"

Alos attached the invitation.
Wish I could be there but since I'm in Greece it's a bit of a stretch for a three day event.
But feel fee to call Filippo Matini at 00 39 39 24 9091 84 if you're interested.
Attachments
BandoRegata2015_DEF_2.pdf
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 143 times
Joel
Grand Soleil 45 "Serenity"
Currently in Lavrio, Greece

SvetlanamemMerawami

Postby SvetlanamemMerawami » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Ive got a couple of other folks who are hoping to join us. Any ideas on where well meet?
Ура! Я закрыла долги video: http://vk.cc/4QYc9K

Return to “Any Grand Soleil Gatherings?”